In this article we will learn about the relation between artificial intelligence and enginering system. we will also know about the application of artificial intelligence. here we are know relation of artificial entelligence from the civil engineering, electrical engineering,mechanical engineering Biomedical enginering etc.now we are starting to study about relation between artificial intelligence and engineering system.
Relation between artificial Intelligence and Engineering system
. For more accessible examples of AI (Artificial inteligence) progress, look no further than your Smartphone. Our personal devices are getting much better at tasks such as natural language processing (like Siri), image recognition (like face detection) and data analytics (like how Google seems to know more about you than you do).
As engineers, it is important it stay informed of technological innovations, especially given their potential impact on our profession. AI is one such technology that is becoming increasingly relevant across much discipline, including engineering. Therefore, here is a look at some popular AI techniques and applications, and how AI might fundamentally change the entire engineering profession. Now we will know different example of engineering system which are related from the artificial intelligence.
Relation between Artificail intelligence and Civil Engineering
Here we are know that relation between artificial intelligence and enginering system. we will know about the civil engineering.
AI generally involves the development of a mathematical model derived from experimental data. In structural mechanics, add construction materials contexts, recent experiments have reported that fuzzy logic (FL), artificial neutral networks (ANNs), genetic algorithm (GA), and fuzzy genetic (FG) may offer a promising alternative. They are known as artificial intelligence. In civil engineering, AI methods have been extensively used in the fields of civil engineering applications such as construction management, building materials, hydraulic, optimization, geotechnical and transportation-engineering Artificial intelligence has a broad application prospects in the practice of civil engineering. Over the past 20 years, in the civil engineering field, development and application of the expert system have made a lot of achievements, mainly used in project evaluation, diagnosis, decision-making and prediction, building design and optimization, the project management construction technology, road and bridge health detection and some special field, and so forth.
Relation between Artificail intelligence and Electrical Engineering.
How to control electrical system has been challenging electrical engineers. From the perspective of control engineering, electrical systems are complicated scale systems with multi-input multi-output, time varying parameters and many control loops. Accordingly, intelligent techniques are a good option to control systems with such complicated structure. In the field of electrical engineering, which is generally regarded as embracing mainly the specialist areas of electrical power systems engineering and the design and control of electrical machines and drives, the desirability of implementing expert systems may be considered. Artificial intelligence in power systems operation and on transient protection, by decrease the stability of the power system. The protectioction setting calculation of expert and fault diagnosis, greatly improved the efficiency of solving the problem.hence these are relation between artifical intelligence and electrical engineering system.
Relation between Artificail intelligence and mechanical Engineering.
The artificial intelligence methods and their application in mechanical engineering, for example, optimum design of mechanical systems; intelligent control, system identification and damage detection; solid mechanics. Geo mechanics, material modeling and smart materials: and structural dynamics, vibration and inverse vibration problems. Artificial inteligence are use in mechanical engineering. From the above paragraph we know more information about the relation between artificial intelligence and engineering system.
Relation between Artificail intelligence and Biomedical Engineering
AI are being extensively used in many application areas due to their ability to learn and generalize from data, similarly to a human reaction. The use of ANN as a classifier, dynamic model, and diagnosis tool. The examples presented include blood flow emboli classification based on transracial ultrasound signals, tissue temperature modeling based on imaging transducer’s raw data and identification of ischemic cerebral vascular accident areas based on computer tomography images. These images showing relation between biomedical engineering and artificail intelligence.
by this we know what is relation of artificail intelligence and biomedical engineering system.
Application of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Have you ever used any kind of credit/ATM/store card while shopping?
- If so, you have very likely been “input” to an AI algorithm.
- All of this information is recorded digitally.
- Companies like Nielsen gather this information weekly and search for patterns such as:
- General changes in consumer behavior.
- Tracking responses to new products.
- Identifying customer segments: targeted marketing, e.g., they find out that consumers with sports cars who buy textbooks respond well to offers of new credit cards.these are also provide information about relation between artificial inteligence and engineering system.
- algorithms (“data mining”) search data for patterns based on mathematical theories of learning.these are some example of artificlal inteligence which is showing relation between artificla inteligence and engineering system.
- ID cards e.g., ATM cards
- Can be a nuisance and security risk: cards can be lost, stolen, passwords forgotten, etc.
- Biometric Identification, walk up to a locked door.
- Computer security: we each have specific patterns of computer use times of day, lengths of sessions, command used, sequence of commands etc.
- Would like to learn the “signature” of each authorized users. these intrusion are also provide information about the relation between artificial inteligence and engineering system.
- Can identify non-authorized users.
- How can the program automatically identify users?
- Record user’s commands and time intervals.
- Characterize the patterns for each user.
- Model the variability in these patterns.
- Classify (online) any new user by similarity to stored patterns. These instruction are showing relation between artificial enteligence and engineering system.
- Language problems in international business.
- at a meeting of Japanese, Koream, Vietnames and Swedish investors, no common language.
- If you are shipping your software manuals to 127 countries, the solution s; hire translators to translate.
- Would be much cheaper if a machine could do this!
- How hard is automated translation
- Very difficult!
- g., English to Russian
Not only must the words be translated, but their meaning also. these are some example of artificial inteligence which is also used in different kind of engineering system.
Hence these are relation between artificial intelligence and engineering sytstem. In above article we will studied about the different kind of engineering system. Like mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering , civil engineering etc. If you will find any incorrect in above article you must comment below in comment box.